Saturday, November 21, 2009

Have a Frightful Thanksgiving...


...And a Happy Halloween.


That's right it's nearing thanksgiving and we're still working on jack-o-lanterns. This unglazed jack-o-lantern is the one that I made in "the CodyO Show Halloween special #1". My wife Leah carved it into a scary jack-o-lantern. Who would have thought that such a kind hearted sweet woman like Leah would be able to imagine such scary faces to carve into all these pumpkins that I make? All the pumpkins in the picture below were made by me and carved into scary monsters by My wife Leah.

Stay tuned, I will be firing the newest jack-o-lantern in an up coming episode of "The CodyO Show". Maybe I will still be doing Halloween stuff for Christmas.

More pumpkin posts

If you haven't seen: I have also done a video on making jack-o-lanterns, I have done a general update after the video, I have answered emails about making pumpkins, I have received a picture of a jack-o-lantern that someone made after watching The CodyO Show. I have shown you a pumpkin that my wife and I made in 2008, I have thrown a 25 pound pumpkin on a potters wheel wearing a zombie mask, and I have raku fired a jack-o-lantern wearing a zombie mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment