Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The CodyO Show Halloween Special


Happy Halloween


That's right people, three days til Halloween so it's time to release the long awaited Halloween special edition of "The CodyO Show'. On this episode you will see me throwing a bigger version of my thrown pumpkins than the one that I did last time I showed you how to make pumpkins on a potters wheel. This time I use 25 pounds instead of 5.

Also I was overcome with holiday spirit in this episode, so I decided to dress up like a zombie. And given the fact that I would look pretty ridiculous talking and explaining dressed up like a zombie on world wide television, I decided that I would just grunt and make zombie sounds instead.

Hope you enjoy the show and happy Halloween!








More Pumpkin Posts:

If you haven't seen it; I have also done a video on making jack-o-lanterns, I have done a general update after the video, I have answered emails about making pumpkins, I have received a picture of a jack-o-lantern that someone made after watching The CodyO Show and I have shown you a pumpkin that my wife and I made in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment