Friday, September 11, 2009

The CodyO Show "Jack-o-lanterns"


Happy Halloween
In the Olsen household our jack-o-lanterns are ceramic and raku fired. I make the clay pumpkin and my wife Leah makes it it into a scary jack-o-lantern the same way that you would carve any pumpkin. Then we raku it. The above picture is of last years jack-o-lantern.

And now.....

It's The CodyO Show! Episode #1 Happy Halloween (in September). Learn to make your own ceramic jack-o-lantern. You will need to start it in September to have it ready by Halloween. It's the first show. The sound is bad and I mumble a lot. There are a few guest appearances which gives the show a kind of Mr. Rogers feel. And, much to my surprise, I found out that when I throw I have a habit of moving my head around like Stevie Wonder. My wife says I have always done that and she just never bothered to tell me. I only have one other person comment about this and I thought that she might have been making it up. Oh well. I will try to keep my head still in future episodes











No comments:

Post a Comment